September 22, 2008

The shadow-truths that endure

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." - Neil Gaiman, #19 in The Sandman series.
Again...this reminds me of something I wrote recently! I really need to go rework that piece. Its good but good enough for others to read yet (outside of the workshop setting, where I shared it.) I need to polish it and maybe even re-write it in another way before I can share it here or on some other public forum.

Anyways, leave you with other quotable quotes from Gaiman's famous Sandman comic book series, which I have to get around to reading some day!

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...