September 25, 2008

I could have been...

Guess who this is ...or could have been! Go read this article at the Daily Mail to see the answer! .... via the very interesting haha.nu blog.
--

For some reason, it reminds me of Brando's famous dialog in On the Waterfront (full scene here)....

Charlie: ...When you weighed 168 pounds,you were beautiful.
....
Terry: You don’t understand! I could have had class, I could have been a contender. I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it."




But I'll leave you with a video (also found on haha.nu) featuring a dance team called Signature (featuring a British Sikh & his friend, Suleman Mirza) performing the dance that was all the rage 25 years ago; even Simon Cowell's raving!


Britain's Got Talent - Michael Jackson #2 New!!!! - Watch more funny videos here

MJ's Thriller, like you've never seen it before! The performance in the earlier round & the finals are equally enjoyable.

Round 1


and the finals



How did they lose to this kid after that rousing finals. Would have been a fitting win for them to win this the year of Michael's 50th birthday!]

Anyways, (Belated) Happy 50th Birthday, Michael!

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...