September 11, 2008

And time keeps draggin' on...

and "that train keeps a-rollin'".... Folsom Prison Blues (over the years; Lyrics).







And so it goes. Time takes its toll.

P.S. Having listened to Ray Charles and mentioning that movie in the previous post, I had to go hear Johnny Cash and June Carter sing together since I loved the Cash movie much much more than the Ray Charles movie. (Only reason to compare them is because I saw the two in the same year and both are biopics about famous singers.) I thought Reese and Joaquin did such an amazing job - unbelievable that they sang the songs themselves. (For eg: Listen to them sing "It ain't me babe" and then listen to Johnny & June sing the same song.)

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...