September 3, 2008

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi

I once had a friend write back to a group email saying: "arre..if it's Ganesh's birthday...go wish him. Why are you sending me emails about it?"

So, before someone does that.. let me say this post is only tangentially about wishing you for the festivities. For all I care, you can join Dan OKeefe in celebrating Festivus. :)

This post is however to write about Natural clay Ganesh idols being encouraged to reduce pollution! :)

P.S. Found this link at the bottom of the above link under related posts.

Solar Powered Hindu Temple in California to Open Summer 2008

Now this is one temple I wouldn't mind going to, if only to look at the solar panels. :)

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...