January 15, 2008

Fractal beauty


I love the fractal nature of tree branches...amply displayed after the leaves fall off ... but it looked doubly beautiful after yesterday's snow. I took some pictures after I got home and finished shoveling last night but they were taken in the dark and not the best. So, on the way to work today, I took the camera with me and took a few pictures.

Here they are... start again at the house, repeats of 2 pictures from yesterday but this time taken in daylight and then a few taken along the walk to work and the last one is of a cute snowman taken at one of the houses on my street.





Enjoy!

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...