January 13, 2008

Battleground God

Test your God Logic..

I took the test and this is how I fared...

Take the test and leave a note here on how you fared.

Also from the Friendly Athiest blog, the live Godcam. Click on the cam and go to an article by Sam Harris, who has over the years argued
"against irrational faith and its adherents." Also this great blogalogue (that's the first time I'm seeing that word!) between Sam Harris and pro-religion blogger Andrew Sullivan on God, faith, and fundamentalism. Also, here are couple interviews and a talk by Harris, who is the author of the books, The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason and Letter to a Christian Nation.

Now you know where I stand on this... not vociferous about it and likely more agnostic than athiestic...but hey...the proof is above -- at least I am internally consistent. :)


No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...