July 18, 2008

And yet somehow the world goes on

After incessant blogging the last few weeks, blogging will be intermittent or non-existent the next ten days as I am traveling to see family and will likely not be at the computer all day like I have been lately (forced by a situation that could euphemistically be called as being 'between jobs'.)

I am sure all those readers I do not have will miss this intermission but trust me...

...somehow the world will go on. :)


All copyrights to the above cartoon lie with Stephan Pastis and whoever he has assigned it to. I am merely using it here as a humorous take on a personal situation. :)

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...