December 12, 2007

Tipping News

do vishesh tipniya (two special points) that I ran into after I logged out of Yahoo-mail this evening.

Scientists discover how pregnant women keep from tipping over
Man nearly tips over dead after chugging vodka at airport security check

Last year, scientists discovered why tipsy flowers don't tip over

Aah...so, thats where the woman = flower metaphor came from! :) (So, does that mean the flower-flower scenes used in many a hindi movie in the 70s and 80s to symbolize a kiss was a hot lesbian scene? :) Ok...don't tip over in revulsion. I can't help it - afterall, I'm said to be in a rather degenerate mood lately! ;))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur blog is really cool… I like the way u have presented the topics… great job..
Hope u like my blog too http://aadat247.blogspot.com/.. im new to blogging.. please visit and give me some tips.. it will be of great help

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...