December 5, 2007

It's a dog's world - 4

I thought I had blogged about this lucky SOB...er dog (not sure if it is a male or a female actually. Query for the day: How come the bitch doesn't have daughters...its always a son of a B?)... but I could not find any reference to this in any of my earlier posts in this series. (Previously: 1, 2, 3)

In August, the media was abuzz that billionairess Leona Helmsley had left less to her grandkids than to to her dog in her will!

Now comes news that the 12 million dollar Maltese, whose name should be Lucky instead of Trouble,
is in hiding after it was targeted by death threats!

What a beautiful world we live in -- a millionare dog goes into hiding even as millions of humans around the world die of malnutrition and other avoidable woes!

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...