December 23, 2007

My apologies

I use Firefox exclusively but opened Internet Explorer for some reason today and found myself at this blog. Yikes...the template code has been horribly disheveled by my modifications! This page is almost unreadable and looks icky on IE. So, my apologies to IE users.

I lack the time and the inclination to fix it now...maybe in the new year...but until then, you have two choices. Move to Firefox, which I think is a much stabler and better browser than IE anyways, or do not read my blog.

Ok.. I did it...the one or two readers I have may now leave! Oh well.... another day, another week, another year .... I'll survive.

Happy Festivus today, btw. :)
The holiday includes novel practices such as the "Airing of Grievances", in which each person tells everyone else all the ways they have disappointed him/her over the past year. Also, after the Festivus meal, the "Feats of Strength" are performed, involving wrestling the head of the household to the floor, the holiday only ending if the head of the household is actually pinned.
So...get started....air your grievances about this blog, about anything actually.... but no wrestling - I'm not inviting you to my house, just my blog. (You can try e-wrestling if you want. :))

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...