August 5, 2008

This could be me!

And I'd look even more ticked off! ;) I need to buy this t-shirt!



A lot of time went into developing yet another format for my blog-that-no-one-reads*! I am going to be at the receiving end of a lot of wrath and distress from friends and spouse regarding this 'colossal waste of time!'

So, if there are any readers, other than the occasional one or two acquaintances/friends who I know read this blog occasionally, and if you have seen this blog in the last few weeks/months/days.... please let me know what you think of the new template? Less cluttered? Easier to read? Overall impressions? Like it? Hate it? Doesn't matter?

-
* If a tree fell in a woods and no one heard, did it fall? So, the question begs to be asked: do I blog at all?

P.S.
These days, it feels like this t-shirt would suit me equally well: I blog, therefore I am. I have been blogging incessantly during this forced time-off and admittedly, I am more than 68% addicted! (One of the questions was: Have you ever asked someone to try blogging? An answer in the negative to that question and also to another one asking if I have ever live-blogged brought that % lower than it really should be!)

68%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?


No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...