February 11, 2009

A vote of confidence.. NOT!

Just the vote of confidence I needed to hear about!!!
Sigh!

Btw, all this talk of a stimulus package has made me want to get stimulated

Don't get ideas! Click the link! It's a book! To tell you what it is about, I'll quote the authors:
"Being stimulated is about expressing, practicing, and developing the habits of creative thinking and action." 
And in my case, in trying to get out of a rut, break bad habits, and hopefully be inspired to do something constructive/creative. Need to feed the "stimulus gap" and get out of a "creative abyss" that I seem to be trapped in!

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...