February 12, 2009

Don't follow trends, Start them!

Wow..maybe it's biased by the discussion's I've had online with people and the sites I have been visiting but I'd have thought the exact opposite i.e. poor Lincoln didn't get much coverage in MSM but Darwin did, I thought.

On his 200th, Darwin’s answers bring bigger questions
While Lincoln’s 200th birthday is dominating Google Trends today, Darwin’s birthday is eliciting as much reflection. And it’s become clear to scientists that today’s Darwinism has moved beyond the biological.
Actually, that's not true. Google Trends for the day shows:


and so on.

felicia barton is at #1. No idea who she is! Aah.. American Idol. Priorities of the country!
--
Don't follow trends, Start them! - Frank Capra

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...