August 17, 2007

Post-a-Secret

I cannot remember if I have blogged about this site before --Post-a-Secret. It started with a very interesting concept.. but has since become a major phenomenon on the internet.



Today, I ran into this mini-movie -- Very moving!



It provides a unique reflection of a cross-section of life at its most honest, its most frailest, its most vulnerable... for eg: loved this very poignant / vulnerable one some months back.

No wonder it is so popular and is now even out as a series of books by Frank Warren, who started the blog - My Secret | PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives | A Lifetime of Secrets: A PostSecret Book | The Secret Lives of Men and Women: A PostSecret Book

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...