I have for some time now wanted to start a new series called "It's a dog's world" or in Hindi - "kutton ki duniyan hai"... but never got around to it. But today, I make a start - prompted by a post at India Uncut. (Stick to cows, let the dogs be, Amit :))
1. Doggles ...Goggles for Dogs! Think it is a silly idea? Well..some guys became millionaires selling just that to suckers like you and me!
2. Horny Dog Relief - Doggy Sex Doll
I think someone should put this up in a gallery somewhere as 'art'...after all, there is no saying what can pass as art these days! :)
3. There is a cruel joke somewhere in this story but I can't think of it and will refrain from taxing my brain muscles too much! Seems, a Chinese man whose genitals were eaten by a dog when he was a child was said to be happy with a new penis built from his chest muscles and hip bones.
4. Wagging the Dog, and a Finger - NYTimes
An increasing number of diners are seeking to bring dogs inside restaurants for emotional support. WTF...! Maybe next they will want to bring their miniature horses as Emotional Support Animals
And to think some people are whining about other people's noisy kids in restaurants!
5. Not always a dog's world.. some months ago we learned that a Las Vegas shelter killed 1,000 dogs, cats!
And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with a poem today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...
Stasis! We know - well, most scientists but not all believe - that the universe is not static and is continually expanding but yes, energy...
Three poems today by William Carlos Williams, from Collected Poems, 1939-1962.... ... of the cradled mind, the restless nights, and pett...
“ There is poetry as soon as we realize that we possess nothing. ” ― John Cage I was exploring John Cage's minimalistic music earli...