October 16, 2008

A nice looking parrot

We've already seen the Michael Palin for President video..



.. now, hear what John Cleese has to say about Palin. :)

The McCain/Palin ticket is a Monty Python sketch in the making. Only better. ... via



"It's like a nice looking parrot that says "Aw shucks" every now and again... but does not really have any understanding of the words."

I am tempted to put some pictures of the nice-looking parrot's upcoming movie (courtesy Larry Flynt) that I ran into earlier today but I aim to keep this a G-rated blog and so I shall resist the temptation. Instead, lets hope the other parody of Palin, Tina Fey, comes back for a few more SNL episodes at least.

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...