September 27, 2006

Hilarious Indian Movie Clips

Watch this hilarious video via India Uncut, featuring Dr Rajkumar, the famous Kannada movie star (who died recently, with his fans rioting to mourn his passing!!).

Love me or hate me
Kiss me or kill me
Oh darling, please do something to me
Do roo roo roo roo roo roo roo
Do roo roo roo roo roo roo roo
Do roo roo roo roo roo roo roo

And watch this 2nd video also featuring Rajkumar..equally hilarious.
Eeef you come today
...its too early

Eeef you come tomorrow
... its too late....

....Tick..tick..tick
..a tick..tick..tick
..Tick..tick..tick
..a tick..tick..tick..

If you thought Dr Rajkumar rocked, well, you'll love Balayya (the son of NT Rama Rao.)
- also via Amit Varma's blog, India Uncut.

And more Balayya videos: 1, 2 and Mission Impossible - also via India Uncut

And before you go - see this hilarious video... another Raj Kumar in the making :)

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...