- Start the day where I left off last night! Santana at Woodstock - the "slithering snake", the percussion... WOW! bit.ly/ZLcAA #Music
- Speaking of great percussion, these guys rocked Davis Sq. on Saturday at Honkfest. What a party! I need more! afrobrazil.org #Music
- Unseen Sahara - Photo gallery via @NGMag bit.ly/14VvnN Related article: bi t.ly/NGMSahara #Travel #AmazingWorld
- RT @NGmag Psychedelic! NG funded researcher discovers new glow-in-the-dark mushroom species bit.ly/NGMush #Amazingworld
- Experience Nature thru the eyes of one of NorthAmerica's finest Nature/Wildlife photographers @kristenwestlake at bit.ly/VE1Qf #Art
- "I am sunk in the usual demoralizing happiness which this atmosphere produces in me.” - EdithWharton bit.ly/1m0vsT (via @maudnewton)
- Read something by Anne Fadiman about reading a Yeats poem at his grave. Guess a Wharton fan would rendezvous at Louvre where she did? :)
- Haah! RT @rameshsrivats Don't blame him. Given a chance we would celebrate the success of Desi Arnaz. RT @amitvarma bit.ly/kq58G
- Just in Time for Halloween: Scroll forward to 3:42+ for the fun! :) bit.ly/2lKFyI (via @sepiamutiny Zinda Lash bit.ly/Ni2GR)
- This one is for you, @amitvarma: Dallas man's collection of cow #art set for auction bit.ly/24klEE
- To Read Later: Books of The Times: Beneath a Sheen of Glory, the Ugly Horror of War bit.ly/M3vN3
October 14, 2009
Tweets - Oct 13, 2009
Tweets for October 13, 2009:
And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with a poem today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...
Stasis! We know - well, most scientists but not all believe - that the universe is not static and is continually expanding but yes, energy...
Three poems today by William Carlos Williams, from Collected Poems, 1939-1962.... ... of the cradled mind, the restless nights, and pett...
“ There is poetry as soon as we realize that we possess nothing. ” ― John Cage I was exploring John Cage's minimalistic music earli...