- Japanese musicians overcame fatigue and a major earthquake to set the record for the world's longest concert on Saturday, playing 184 hours non-stop in a program that ranged from The Beatles' classics to Japanese traditional harp music.
- A social goldfish bowl... the Falkland Islands revisited 25 years after the England-Argentina war that killed almost a 1000 people.
- A French architect claims to have solved the mystery of how Egypt's Great Pyramid was built.
- IBM helps the blind 'see' web video
- Outcry cancels chocolate Jesus show
What a waste of good chocolate! :) (then perhaps, being the US, it probably was not really good, huh? (I was in Belgium for a conference earlier this month... expensive but hmm..hmmm..hmm.... Belgian chocolate - now thats what I call good chocolate!!)