April 16, 2007

2007 Photobloggies

The nominations for the 2007 Photobloggies are out.. and the winners will be announced on May 1st, 2007.

See the Photobloggies webpage for the various categories but here are two I highlight ... one for the country I live in and the other from where I came...

Best American Photoblog

Best photoblog from the countries of South East Asia, China, India. including South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, and islands of the Indian Ocean.)

Actually, here are two more categories... I am big fan of black and white photography and so..

Best Black and White Photography

And I am always moved by photographs that convey the message far stronger than any news article can.

Best Photojournalism

And of course the...

Photo of the Year

And last but not least..

The Photoblog of the Year

No comments:

Not one more refugee death, by Emmy Pérez

And just like that, my #NPM2018 celebrations end with  a poem  today by Emmy Pérez. Not one more refugee death by Emmy Pérez A r...